Joining MeetingPulse Video Conference
1. To join, click on Join Video Conference
- On a computer, we recommend using Chrome for the best experience. (You also can use Safari or Firefox.)
- On iOS (like iPhone or iPad), you must use Safari. On Android, use Chrome.
2. Click ALLOW when asked to access your camera and mic. (This is a browser privacy requirement.)
Improving and troubleshooting your video calls
Below are a few quick tips to make sure you're getting the best experience out of your video call.
- If your connection is not very stable, turn off your camera. The video usually takes up a lot of bandwidth; turning video off will preserve and enhance the audio.
- If you're still having issues, you can restart your browser; this can help your browser and operating system work more smoothly. You can also close some unused tabs as having too many tabs open can overload your system.
- If there's a large number of attendees, ensure that only up to 6 cams are on at a time.
- Check if your camera/mic are blocked.
- Need help during your call? See 5 tips that solve 99% of issues.