You can collect questions and organize them for different speakers or different sessions. Using the ideas module, create a different brainstorm for each speaker, so the speakers will only have to manage the questions directed at them.
Here are some tips on how to set that up for best flow:
- Add shortcut to nav: Off
- Call to Action: “Submit question”
- Challenge to brainstorm: “Questions for [Speaker’s name]”
- More information: Include information about the speaker’s topic(s) and what time they speak.
- Moderation (Optional): Generally recommended, questions must be approved by a moderator.
- Voting on, downvoting off
- Commenting (Optional): Allows attendees to discuss threads on each question