Sometimes it’s helpful to have multiple people managing MeetingPulse during a meeting. To help you do this, you can invite any MeetingPulse admin in your organization to any meeting you’ve created.
Within each meeting, each person you invite may have exactly 1 one role. The simplest way to handle this is to invite people to the “Manager” role, which gives them access to all the active modules and the final report.
You can find the options in Meeting Settings -> Settings -> Users and Roles
- Manager - Allows the user to do everything a meeting owner can, except change meeting settings (i.e. enable prompt for name, etc.)
- Speaker - Gives the user access to the Speaker view, which shows a lightweight interface with approved questions only.
- Q&A Moderator - Gives the user access to the Q&A module where they can manage meeting questions by approving or rejecting them, editing them, or marking them as answered.
- Polls Manager - Gives the user access the polls module, with the ability to create, edit and remove polls and surveys, as well as start or stop them.
- Polls Moderator - Gives the user access to the polls module, with the ability to only start or stop existing polls and surveys, as well as toggle their visibility in Broadcast view. Poll results are not shown.
- Ideas Manager - Gives the user access to the ideas module, with the ability to fully manage both ideas and brainstorms within the module.
- Ideas Moderator - Gives the user access to the ideas module where they can manage items submitted by attendees, by approving or rejecting them.
- Reporter - Gives the user access to the full engagement report of a meeting AFTER the meeting has ended.
- Auditor - Gives the user access to the Summary part only of the engagement report, to audit results and review statistics. Access is enabled AFTER the meeting has ended.
If you have multiple admins in your organization, you can delegate different meeting tasks to each for the same meeting.